I am copying Dooce today. Don’t worry, I don’t think we even compare, or are friends, or that I “know her.” I am just really lazy.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitter. For one night, and one night only.
2. Record store in high school and college. Kind of intergral seeing as I met Dana at the one in Maryland and Marabeth at the one in Florida.
3. Cocktail waitress at the Chart House in college. We ate well that semester.
4. Graphic designer at a publishing firm when we first moved to Denver. I use the term “publishing firm” lightly, since the magazines were about watches, construction news (i.e. John Deere was the major advertiser), and MODEL TRAIN BUILDING.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
I do this. Often. Here are just the 4 that I thought of first.
1. Better Off Dead
2. Coming To America
3. Girls Just Want To Have Fun
4. Grease 2 (recently watched “My Date With Drew,” and our hero divided the world into those who like Grease 2 and those who don’t. I am definitely a DO.)
Four places I have lived:
1. near Annapolis, Maryland… a.k.a. the preppiest place in the world
2. Flagler College
3. A very shitty section of St. Augustine, Florida… and then quickly chased by the locals to the beach
4. Denver, Colorado… we have lived in the same 15 block radius since moving here 12 years ago
Four TV shows I love:
1. “American Idol”
2. “Divine Design” – leaving Dooce’s answer. Candice Olson rocks.
3. “Daily Show with Jon Stewart”
4. “What Not To Wear”
Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Savannah, Georgia
2. various parts of Germany (i.e. the places where my family lives and I can stay for free)
3. San Diego, California
4. Italy (OK, not really, just checking to see if Bryan is reading)
Four of my favorite dishes:
3. Salad with good (i.e. not too orange) Thousand Island dressing
4. Humus + pita + 1 kalamata olive
Four places I would rather be right now:
2. On a walk through Hyde Park in London – also leaving Dooce’s answer
4. Home with my boys. Leaving in T-minus 5.
Five people I am tagging (and I hope they won’t kick my ass – but don’t worry, no one reads my blog):
3. Melissa (who, I just realized, as I went to grab her URL, that she tagged me first with this very same idea, so she can’t get mad.)