I realize that most days, Greeblemonkey is one big annoying ode to Declan, and to Bryan, as well. Prepare to be annoyed.
Since it’s Father’s Day, I figured I would list out all the things about my husband that I love so much. Because he really does rock.
• I love that he can make me laugh, even when there is nothing to laugh about.
• I love that he works hard at everything he does.
• I love that he sees the big picture.
• I love that he is a hotty (he made me type that).
• I love that he rakes the leaves and shovels the snow.
• I love that he also folds the laundry and washes the dishes.
• I love that he takes care of our neighbors.
• I love that he makes me talk about what is bothering me.
• I love that he can figure stuff out, electrical, mechanical, philosophical… whatever.
• I love his patience… with Declan… and with me.
• I love that he confident and insecure.
• I love that he wants to make the world a better place.
• I love how he listens.
• I love how he is playful… in all things.
• And most of all. I love, love, love watching him with our son. It is truly magical.