But it’s MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
See, along with several other ladies from Colorado, I have become a “Wii Fit Brand Enthusiast.” What is that exactly? It means I learn about the Wii Fit, and I share what I have learned about the Wii Fit, we talk about all the cool things the Wii Fit does, and what we wish the Wii Fit would do better. Mostly it means I type Wii Fit a lot.
Oooo! That’s better.
It also means that I will have someone come to my house this week and teach me how to use the darn thing. Because, even though I have had it for a while, I still don’t know how to use it. OK. Truth. I mostly know how to use it but I am lazy. I need someone to come over and make me use it – in front of several friends. You’ll see photos of this embarrassment later.
In the meantime, here is our family of Mii’s to amuse you.
Why did Bryan decide he should look like Wool Hat from the Monkees? I have NO IDEA.
OK, Miis Schmiis – enough yammering on. I will get to the point. WHY should you care about all this? Because Nintendo loves you and it’s the holiday season and GUESS WHAT, HOLY COW, I HAVE A WII AND WII FIT BALANCE BOARD TO GIVE AWAY TO YOU ALL!
I repeat. *A Wii and Wii Fit.* You read that right.
And you came here for a measly Greeblemix, didn’t you??? Ha ha! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS BETTER.
OK, here are the rules. Big scary rules.
1. One winner will receive one (1) Wii and one (1) Wii Fit Balance Board 3.
2. To enter, comment on this post. You may comment as many times as you like.
3. BUT! I want to hear WHY you would like a Wii Fit. What you would use it for. None of this Dooce-esque “pick me pick me” business. Real answers, por favor. How it might help your exercise routine. What you think sounds cool about it. Why it will work with your schedule. Whatever. I DON’T CARE. It just needs to be a real answer that you thought about for more than the time it takes to type “pick me pick me!” Meaning, I reserve the right to delete mindless or repeat comments. Or at least make fun of them.
4. Contest will end Noon, Mountain Time, December 5th, 2008. Yes. IT GOES ALL WEEK, FOLKS.
5. At which time, I will use a random-number generator to pick one winner – randomly. Bryan will not touch this with a 10 foot pole.
6. No anonymous comments.
7. No relatives or coworkers of Greeblemonkey may enter.
8. United States residents only. (Sorry, foreign friends!!!!)
9. Fulfillment will be handled by Nintendo, so you must be willing to provide your real name, phone number and mailing address if selected as the winner.
10. Nintendo expects to ship the prize two weeks after notification of the winner’s details! Look at the calendar, peeps!
11. And yes… Five randomly selected runner-up winners will receive a Christmas Music Greeblemix. BUT WHO CARES! It’s the Wii Fit we are talking about!