Oh thank [insert deity here] January is over! It’s the worst month of the year, of every year, but because of that week of 75 degree weather here in Denver, I have to admit ours wasn’t actually all that bad this year. Of course, the stupid rodent from Pennsylvania predicted 6 more weeks of winter this morning, but what does he know? He was probably out way late celebrating the Steelers’ Superbowl win, stumbling in for his shadow duties with a massive hangover.
My point? COME ON SPRING!
Either way, I am very happy it’s February. One step closer to warmer weather, one step closer to Mom 2.0, and one step smashed right on top of GREEBLEMIX DAY! Time to share some of my favorite music with my friends!
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight (Mountain time), February 2nd, 2009.
2. The more comments you make, the more chances you have to win.
3. No anonymous comments. Please make sure your email address is easily accessible through your entry!
4. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
5. Tomorrow morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs, three winners!
6. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CDs.
7. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
Have fun! Yay February!