Whoah. It’s like *REALLY* 2010. I’m still trying to get my head around that.
And it’s really already time for Greeblemix. Is this what 2010 is going to be all about? Time flying like crazy and me trying to keep up? Because if so, I’ll take 2009 back, thank you very much. Oh yeah. 2009 was pretty much all like that too.
Anyway. Hope you all had a great New Years and welcome back to your lives. To celebrate, I am giving away my normal 3 music mix CD’s – but along with those 3 music mix CD’s, our 3 winners will ALSO get my final 3 2010 nature calendars. So, 2010 is kind of awesome already, right?
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight Tuesday, January 5, 2010.
2. The more comments you make, the more chances you have to win.
3. No anonymous comments. Please make sure your email address is easily accessible through your entry!
4. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
5. Wednesday morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs, three winners! (…and 3 free calendars!)
6. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CD and calendar.
7. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
What did you do to celebrate (or not) on New Year’s Eve?