Thanks again for keeping my mom in your thoughts. If you haven’t heard, she has been having heart and lung issues – the latest is she should be having heart surgery this week. My personal opinion is she is too ornery for anything serious to happen, but good vibes never hurt, right? So keep sending them.
NOW! On to music time. You know the deal!
But in case you don’t: I like music. A lot. So I give away three mix CDs of music I am digging, to three friends of this blog every month, on the first Monday of the month. Usually. Unless I am late. Ha. Mostly new music, some old – that I pick out over the month and put together for the new Greeblemix.
Here are the rules, such as it is.
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010.
2. No anonymous comments.
3. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
4. Wednesday morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs for three winners!
5. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CD. If you don’t send me your address, I can’t send the CD.
6. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
Comment about anything you want to talk about… but just wondering – how are *your* parents? In good health? Still living? Ever had to assist them through an illness? Any good tips for being a patient advocate?
And as always, you guys rock.