I mentioned in a tweet recently how – not counting a few highlights – the month of September really sucked booty. I am soooooo glad it’s October.
And I am ready to celebrate with some new music. And I swear I will be far more prompt getting the CDs out this month than I was last month. See, I told you September was garbage.
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010.
2. No anonymous comments.
3. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
4. Then, FRIDAY MORNING, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs for three winners!
5. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CD. If you don’t send me your address, I can’t send the CD.
6. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
Check out the types of Mix CD’s that previous winners have received.
So. Now. What are you all up to this month?
Will you be celebrating Halloween? With kids? With other adults? What are they and you dressing up as?
Have you heard of the Denver Zombie Crawl? Oh hell yes, I am photographing that again this year.
October is gonna rock.