Is everyone a frozen popsicle of ice yet? We had 6 inches over the weekend and 6 more are coming tonight. When I talked to my aunt this weekend, she informed me, with a note of defiance in her voice, the number of days till Spring (which is now 40, by the way).
Point being, I’M READY FOR SPRING.
And are you ready for some NEW MUSIC?
Here’s how you enter:
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2011.
2. No anonymous comments.
3. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
4. Then, FRIDAY MORNING, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs for three winners!
5. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CD. If you don’t send me your address, I can’t send the CD. (And please be patient, I usually take *at least* a week or two!)
6. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
How has the weather been where you are?
What are you up to this month?
Doing anything for Valentine’s Day?