Note: I am a promotional partner for Chicken Fight Fest but all words are mine. Photos by Andeck Photo.
Do you like fried chicken as much as I do? Then come meet me at Chicken Fight in May to see what Denver has to offer. Top Mile High restaurants will compete for our votes for the best wings, fried chicken, and overall chicken dishes in the city. Use my discount code “GREEBLE” to receive 10% off your tickets, too!
Have you ever been to a food tasting event? I have just recently started attending them, and I am hooked. Basically, for one price, you get to walk around to stations all night and get samples of dishes from a bunch of local restaurants (in this case, over 40 will be participating). Drinks are included, so I will definitely be taking a Lyft. I know many will be looking forward to the specialty cocktails, but personally I am excited that my fave, Bud Light, is a sponsor!
What type of Chicken Fight ticket should you get?
General Admission includes 7:00pm entry, unlimited grand chicken and cocktail tasting, bourbon and spirits tastings and live entertainment.
First Tasting includes 6:00pm entry, unlimited grand chicken and cocktail tasting and live entertainment.
VIP includes 6:00pm entry, premium spirits tasting and private bars, special chicken dishes by eight of Denver’s best chefs.
Remember! Use my promo code “GREEBLE” to get 10% off your tickets!
Chicken Fight Fest Info:
Date: Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
Entrance Times: 6:00pm VIP and First Taste, 7:00pm GA
Where: Behind the Industry Building, 3001 Brighton Boulevard, Denver, CO 80216
Who: 40 of Denver’s best chicken restaurants
Chicken Fight Fest Tips:
- Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it.
- Cab, Uber or Lyft is highly suggested.
- You will have an e-ticket furnished by EventBrite sent to your email. If you have multiple tickets, screenshot them and save them on your phone for faster entry.
- The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report.
- We will have water stations in various locations around the festival.
- Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
- Smoking is not allowed.