This year has been fun for me because I have been working with DiningOut for all their food tasting events and really getting a new appreciation for the restaurant scene in Denver. RARE is their new shindig – a steak championship! – and probably the most up my alley of any one so far. Being German, I am a total carnivore and I love steak!
If you have never been to a tasting event, food and drinks are included (so be sure to rideshare!) and restaurants from around Denver show off their best dishes. You walk around and nibble the best of everything and then vote on who you like best. The competition is fierce!
Use this promo link and discount code “greeblehaus” for $25 off the lowest ticket price.
RARE Denver Steak Championships
Thursday, August 15, 2019 from 6pm – 10pm
Denver Performing Arts Complex
1101 13th Street, Denver, Colorado 80204
Some important notes about the event:
- RARE happens rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado summers mean varied weather.
- They will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival.
- This is a 21+ event only. Please leave your children at home. They aren’t afraid they will drink, for their safety, they just don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
- Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
- Smoking is not allowed at the event.
Check out my other food posts!