Note: I am a promotional partner for Chicken Fight Fest.
We had such a great time at last year’s Chicken Fight Fest Denver! It was one of my favorite food tasting events and they are back again for 2020. The date is Thursday, May 21st at the corner of Lawrence Street & Park Ave (new venue) in Denver. They will be closing down the streets in front of Mile High Spirits and the parking lots between 21st & 22nd on Lawrence Street for the big event. What remains the same: top Denver restaurants will offer their own bite-sized tastes of their favorite chicken dishes all evening long! Every ticket includes 3+ hours of all-you-can-eat samples from 40+ local restaurants with unlimited craft cocktail pairings. Add live music and it’s one heck of a party.
Use my promo code “GREEBLE” for 15% off tickets!
What type of Chicken Fight Fest ticket should you get?
Chicken Fight Fest Info:
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Entrance Times: 6:00pm VIP and First Taste, 7:00pm GA
Where: Lawrence Street & Park Avenue, Denver
Who: 40+ of Denver’s best chicken restaurants
Chicken Fight Fest Tips:
- Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it.
- Cab, Uber or Lyft is highly suggested.
- The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report.
- There will be water stations in various locations around the festival.
- Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.
- Smoking is not allowed.
Remember! Use my promo code “GREEBLE” to get 15% off your tickets!