With Boulder, CO having 22 breweries, four distilleries, three wineries, two cideries and one meadery, DV8 Distillery is Boulder’s first and only local owned and operated queer distillery. Their available bottles include 100% rice-made vodka, earl grey infused vodka, single-barrel whiskey, 5-grain bourbon and gin. DV8 Distillery wants to celebrate queer pride, the community, and its sixth year in business with its biggest party yet. They present a night of fire, ghouls, decadence and desire with The Haunted Carnival party on Saturday, October 30th.
DV8 Haunted Carnival Features:
- Heated tent stage – Sound by Happy Tap & The Zookeepers
- Live art
- Live fire and aerialist performance
- A haunted box truck (The Butcher Truck) by Asa Queen
- The Chill Truck (A Chill Cuddle Space) by Happy Tap
- The Photo Truck (A Photo Booth Installation) by Asa Queen
- The Dildo Toss Truck (Throw Stickable dildos to win prizes)
- Costume contest ($100 cash prize)
DV8 Haunted Carnival DJ Lineup:
- Happy Tap
- Adam Reke
- Mike Lato
- Matt K
- James Hartnett
DV8 Haunted Carnival Info:
2480 49th St. E
Boulder, CO 80301
Saturday, October 30th, 2021
8:00 PM MST – 2:00 AM MST
*Please note DV8 is following all CDC guidelines as relates to COVID-19 and abides by all mandates and regulations.
Check out my “holiday” Pinterest board for other spooky ideas.