Better Late Than Never … August Greeblepix Contest!
Ummmmm. What day is it again? I have been in the video studio for over a week now and it’s kind of like that Andy Warhol Sleep Movie, where you lose track of space and time and then all of a sudden you get an email from an old friend asking WHERE THE HELL IS GREEBLEPIX and you look at a calendar and remember, HOLY CRAP, I run this photo contest, like, on the blog and stuff, that should have happened, oh, I don’t know, A LONG. TIME. AGO, but maybe in the meantime I can write a BIG, LONG run-on sentence and no one will notice that the photo contest is missing except – OH YEAH, SOMEONE ALREADY DID.
Point being – WHO IS READY TO WIN A $250 CAMERA RENTAL FROM PRO PHOTO RENTAL???
No theme, just share photos you love! Note the adjusted dates to make up for my stupidity.
1. All levels of photographers are welcome. Encouraged, even. Everyone is welcome.
2. OK, except family members or co-workers of Greeblemonkey.
3. You must be the photographer of the photo you submit and have clearance for any people in the photos.
4. One photo/entry per person per month.
5. Winner from last month, please take a month off.
6. Photo can be taken specifically for the contest, or in the past.
7. United States photographers only.
8. No anonymous entries.
9. Photos must be submitted to Mr. Linky below by midnight WEDNESDAY AUGUST 25, 2010 to be considered.
– Select your entry photo.
– Post your pic on your blog, or on Flickr.
– Use this badge in your post, if you like. (Right click and pull down to “Save Image As” to grab the badge).
– Add the direct link to your blog post or to the Flickr page of your photo to Mr. Linky below to enter the contest.
– The deadline for entries is midnight WEDNESDAY AUGUST 25, 2010.
– I will select 10 finalists to go into a Polldaddy voter widget on this blog.
– Check back on NEXT THURSDAY (8/26) to see if you made it!
– Everyone votes for the final winner!
– Voting ends midnight THURSDAY (8/26).
– I will reveal the Greeblepix Winner of the Month NEXT FRIDAY (8/27)!
– The winner will receive the prize directly from Pro Photo Rental via email once I officially give the word.
Many, many, many thanks to Pro Photo Rental for their continued support.
*all times Mountain.
Done! I’d been meaning to post this particular photo forever anyway, so thanks for the swift kick in the butt that actually got me to do it!
Trying something different this time.
Hope you like it.
I posted a fave of mine. I was going to have it put to canvas but ti didn’t fit well. Oh well.
Yay, another month of awesome photos. I always look forward to seeing all the entries.
Threw up one from our latest trip that I’ve been loving. 🙂
I just love loooking at the awesome photos every month!
Ok, Aimee made me do it! one from trip to spirit lake, IA. I was playing with manual mode on my camera.
Great job everyone! 🙂
The picture I submitted is on Big Spirit Lake which is just north of Lake Okoboji! small world! Most people don’t know that there are natural lakes in Iowa! We go there every summer! U? My husand grew up there! I LOVE it there! I just wish it wasn’t so far from us!
Posted a recent picture. As always, thanks for the contest.
Ya know whats funny – I so totally hesitated to email you about this because my brain is pretty much made out of swiss cheese lately and I wasn’t sure. UGH.
Anyway, glad to have made it in for this month!
Posted a shot I got while on a recent backpacking trip in the Indian Peaks. Hope you like it!
I posted an architectural picture from my summer vacation. It’s a detailed shot of the cathedral’s tower whose details are wonderful against a clear blue Mediterranean sky. When I look at the picture I want to go back. Enjoy!
A photo taken in August 2008 but still a favorite
Giving it another shot! (no pun intended)
Thanks so much for this opportunity!
ooo.. fun! i haven’t played in awhile…. posted a shot of my favorite bridge 🙂
Thank you so much for hosting this monthly photo contest. I truly look forward to it and seeing all the great pics that everyone submits.
One of my beach pics from vacation. It’s been a slow photo Summer. Good Luck everyone!
I posted my favorite shot from my trip to Mexico. I hope you like it!
I posted a favorite from a recent session.
dammit i’m a dork! first i linked to my blog home page, sorry! can #28 be deleted? the photo i wanted to contribute was #29 my ode to simplicity as seen on flickr 🙂
thanks again as always for the pix contest aimee, you are the best!!
great shots here!
Since, I have taken a bazillion shots in the past month, I figured I should show one, right?
I posted a picture of my new puppy! Her name is Onyx and she’s a Corgi. I love her so much. 🙂
New here. Thought I’d give it a try. Loved the previous contests and pics. Can’t wait to see who gets picked!
Just posted mine! We went to the beach last night (one of the last times before we head home for school) and it was just a magical evening.
Nice bunch of photos this month!
Wonderful captures here! I’ve enjoyed all of the submissions 🙂
OMG! I apologize. Bad link to #47
And here I was giggling at Meridith for her mistake.
So, so sorry!
No worries with the bad links friends! I always figure it out! 🙂
I love this contest! try to make it in every months
so many gorgeous photos!
I posted a self-portrait I did out in the woods. It’s a little eerie but I like how it turned out 🙂
I don’t usually enter, but I just got home from vacation and happen to have a picture I am particularly in love with LOL!
awesome entries. Congrats everyone!