Here is how this all happened.
1. I was asked to speak at EVO.
2. I was on a photography panel with Jenny Cisney of Kodak.
3. Jenny had some leftover cameras from the conference and I grabbed the waterproof Playsport.
3. I spent the summer shooting water footage.
4. I put it all together along with a song by friends here in town, My Body Sings Electric.
5. I sent it to Jenny.
6. She told me about a contest the camera folks were running for the Playsport.
7. I didn’t win the grand prize in the contest.
8. But I did get a runner-up prize – which was having my video play every 15 minutes on the Kodak billboard in Times Square for a week.
I think I *TOTALLY* won the grand prize.
Many thanks to our friend Jason, who lives in New York City, who made the NYC video, and is the father of Dominick, the best friend of Declan, who also appears in the video.