MAY? It’s MAY already? Holy cats. Mother Nature better stop screwing around here in Denver and get with the program. The sun finally came out late yesterday, but up until then: GLOOM. It made for some cool [gloomy] photos over the weekend, so I really shouldn’t complain.
Either way, the weather can’t help but kick in gear soon and to help matters along, let’s have at it with the May Greeblemix Giveaway.
You know the rules:
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight tonight, May 4th, 2009. [Oops, good catch Karen!]2. The more comments you make, the more chances you have to win.
3. No anonymous comments. Please make sure your email address is easily accessible through your entry!
4. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
5. Tomorrow morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs, three winners!
6. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CDs.
7. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.