I am in Austin, at SXSW, and I didn’t even bring my DSLR with me this time, because most parties around the conference don’t even let you in with it, so I decided to give my back a break and leave it home. But the cool thing is, photos don’t have to be taken with a fancy camera, right? Remember that with your entries.
We don’t care HOW the photo was taken.
WE JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS!
No theme this month, anything you want to share.
Per usual, the Greeblepix winner will receive a $250 camera equipment rental from the awesome Pro Photo Rental crew!
Great equipment from Canon, Nikon, Olympus
with free three day shipping each way.
1. All levels of photographers are welcome. Encouraged, even. Everyone is welcome.
2. Except family members or co-workers of Greeblemonkey.
3. You must be the photographer of the photo you submit and have clearance for any people in the photos.
4. One photo/entry per person per month.
5. Winner from last month, please take a month off.
6. Photo can be taken specifically for the contest, or in the past.
7. United States photographers only.
8. No anonymous entries.
9. Photos must be submitted to Mr. Linky below by 11pm Mountain time, TUESDAY MARCH 16, 2010 to be considered.
– Select your entry photo.
– Post your pic on your blog, or on Flickr.
– Use this badge in your post, if you like. (Right click and pull down to “Save Image As” to grab the badge).
– Add the direct link to your photo post or Flickr page to Mr. Linky below to enter the contest.
– The deadline for entries is 11pm Mountain time, TUESDAY MARCH 16, 2009.
– I will select 10 finalists to go into a Polldaddy voter widget on this blog.
– Check back on Wednesday, FEBRUARY 17, 2010 to see if you made it!
– Everyone votes for the final winner!
– Voting ends Thursday, FEBRUARY 18, 2010 at midnight Mountain time.
– I will reveal the Greeblepix Winner of the Month on Friday, MARCH 19, 2010!
– The winner will receive the prize directly from Pro Photo Rental via email once I officially give the word.
THANKS! HAVE FUN!