First off – HOW WAS HALLOWEEN??? Seriously. Halloween runs a close second to Thanksgiving for my favorite holiday, and this year we celebrated for a full week, which was AWESOME with me. I am sure I will have more photos up soon of the actual day, but be sure to check out my Denver Zombie Crawl photos from last weekend. What a hoot!
Now. How about some new music???
I give away 3 mix CDs every month, so comment away to get one!
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010.
2. No anonymous comments.
3. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
4. Then, FRIDAY MORNING, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs for three winners!
5. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CD. If you don’t send me your address, I can’t send the CD. (And please be patient, I usually take *at least* a week or two!)
6. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
Check out the types of Mix CD’s that previous winners have received.
One of the winners from last month, Kelly, mentioned in her winning email how she found me way back when, and she thought that might be an interesting question for this month.
I love that!
So, how did you find Greeblemonkey, or *any* of your favorite blogs, really? I think it is so fascinating how we connect with each other.
As for me, it’s been a while, so the memories are a bit foggy. I do (of course) remember reading Dooce very early, which lead me to Finslippy and Fussy. I also remember reading Jessica from Oh The Joys and Izzy Mom a very very very long time ago. In blog years, of course.
So, also – who have you been reading a long, long time?
And happy November!