January has always been the worst month of the year for me. Coming off the holidays, coming off the flip in light, making my night terrors surge in frequency, not to mention just the plain old winter BLAHS. Yuck.
Luckily, I made it through this January with ZERO night terrors, first time EVER. And even though I definitely slept pretty bad and OH YES have the winter blahs, it is now February, which means next month is March, and after that April, and you get the idea, so I am ready to celebrate!
Time for some MUSIC. As if you didn’t know, I give away 3 mix CDs every month to friends of this blog. Check out previous Greeblemix CDs for an idea of what they are about. And seeing as I am so happy it is NOT January anymore, I am letting the comments roll for an additional day.
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009.
2. No anonymous comments. Please make sure your email address is easily accessible through your entry!
3. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
4. Wednesday morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs, three winners!
5. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CD.
6. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
How was your January? Do you get the blahs? What are you looking forward to in February?