Oi! Last day to bid!
Happy Earth day, yo’s! And you know that that means!
THE LAST DAY FOR BIDDING FOR THE KID ART AUCTION!
Please, do me a favor and drop an email to anyone in your circle of email friends who may be interested in bidding? Like right this very minute since bidding ends tonight???
There are some really awesome pieces of art there I and I don’t want any kiddos left out. And basically Bryan reminded me we have our own child to put through college and has placed a moratorium on my own bidding. (But I might sneak a few more in today, bwaa haa haa!)
Just copy and paste the below and send it along. Happy bidding!
TIME TO BID ON SOME GREAT ART! FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
Lots of kids all over the country have created artwork, with their own little hands, and given them to the KID ART AUCTION FOR EARTH DAY 2008. That’s where you come in! Today (April 22, 2008 – EARTH DAY!) is the last day for bidding on their masterpieces! All proceeds support the We Can Solve It project (www.wecansolveit.org).
Here’s how you do it:
1. Make sure you have a Flickr account. (It’s free!) Sign up or login at www.flickr.com.
2. Go to the KID ART AUCTION FOR EARTH DAY 2008 pool at www.flickr.com/groups/683778@N24/
3. Look through all the awesome art submitted by the kids there.
4. Place bids for anything you like in the comments for the individual piece of art you like. Starting bid is $5.00.
5. Bidding ends 9pm Mountain Time April 22, 2008!!!
6. Full details on how to pay for your winning bid and the whole project are here:
Lots of great art there!
I bid! I bid!