I’m working away in [starting to get sunny] South Carolina, getting ready for our [outdoor] photo shoot for an [awesome] project that encourages older folks to get outside and walk [and in turn meet their neighbors.]
As the weather clears, so does my headache.
But none of this is your concern! All you have to do is participate in this month’s Greeblemix post and possibly enjoy some new music. [Simple.]
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight tonight, April 6th, 2009.
2. The more comments you make, the more chances you have to win.
3. No anonymous comments. Please make sure your email address is easily accessible through your entry!
4. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
5. Tomorrow morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs, three winners!
6. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CDs.
7. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.
Wish me luck with the photo shoot. [And if you were following my experience with the Atlanta airport last night, also wish me luck getting home tomorrow.]