Congrats to January winners: Kim, Meghann and AH! Send me your addresses if you have not already done so!
Here is the CD they will receive!
Happy New Year by Camera Obscura
Three More Days by Ray LaMontagne
Indie Hair by The Heads
Twist in My Sobriety by Tanita Tikaram
Where Did I Go Wrong by UB40
Edge of the Ocean by Ivy
Big Ol’ Game by Joss Stone
I Got It (What You Need) by Galactic & Lyrics Born
I Made a Resolution by Sea Wolf
Photograph by Weezer
Something About You by Level 42
Ooh La by The Kooks
Transit by Har Mar Superstar
5:19 by Matt Wertz
Gotta Have You by The Weepies
Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley
Say What You Mean by Maktub
1234 by Feist
She’s the One by World Party
Slow Emotion Replay by The The
The other thing I forgot to mention during our vomitfest haze from yesterday were my New Year’s resolutions! And since we do health education at work, and public health is all about specific, measurable goals, here are my specific, measurable goals for 2008:
1. Lose 10 pounds by my birthday (late April). These are the 10 pounds the IUD gave me. That betch.
2. Lose 10 more pounds by Bryan’s birthday (mid-August). These are the 10 I should have had off already by the time I started the IUD.
3. Eat out only 2 times a week. (This doesn’t count lunch, folks!)
4. Sell 6 works of art on Etsy.
5. Figure out the meaning of life.
OK, the last one isn’t measurable, but I have been feeling a bit lost lately. I need to get my head in the game.
Back to Hawaii recaps tomorrow. That will certainly make me feel better.