Summer seems to be flying by and it hasn’t really even become hot here in Denver. Of course the minute I publish that sentence, I will be yearning for the daily thunderstorms we had all during June. But, yes, it’s July, and that means…. TIME FOR MUSIC!
Please tell us about your 4th of July festivities in your comments! As for us, we had a lovely picnic with our best friends and their new son (all the photos here) and then headed to the Outlaws lacrosse game at Mile High Stadium where their fireworks show conveniently exploded right over our heads. Declan screamed in my ear as his eyes were as big as saucers, “This is the best day of my life!”
I had no idea he liked fireworks that much.
1. Comment as often as you like, up until midnight tonight, July 6, 2009.
2. The more comments you make, the more chances you have to win.
3. No anonymous comments. Please make sure your email address is easily accessible through your entry!
4. Winners from last month, please take a month off.
5. Tomorrow morning, I will use Random.org to randomly select three winners. Three free mix CDs, three winners!
6. Winners must be willing to give me their snail mail to send the CDs.
7. No need to have to have a blog to enter. We are equal opportunity around here.