Mostly, people are really, really nice – send congratulations or huggingly shake you until your teeth rattle like one of my coworkers did. But then there are those people who go the extra mile. Heather from No Pasa Nada is one of those people.
See, we have been emailing about various things over the past few days, including the fact that she may visit Denver this summer, and she has ended each one with a peppy little commentary that made me feel EXTRA special through all this attention. Such as…
– I’m so honored that a 2008 bloggie almost winner deigns to reads my silly little site.
– Also, when I see you, shall I curtsy?
– If you pick me up at the airport, you can practice your royal wave.
– Damn, I’ve run out of witty things to say about your impending win. Something will come to me at like midnight and I’ll have to jump out of bed and email it to you then.
– Do I have to bring a red carpet or will one be provided for you? (And it’s 10:37. Go me)
– Oh, and if the tiara is made of CZs instead of Swarovski, it’s cool. I promise not to tell anyone. (11:21 and I’m spent for the day.)
Yes, yes, yes, I know I said fame wouldn’t change me, but if one as lovely and wonderful as Heather wants to lavish me with such accoutrements, who is *moi* to deny her?
P.S. Feel free to add your own peppy commentary in the comments, as well. This is jolly good fun!